Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Real Gwinnett Place Ford Reviews News

EXCELLENT CHOICE***!!!! Mr. Frank was correct there to create certain I was completely satisfied with my Ford Escape and understood all the functions my new Escape has. I love my new Ford escape and really feel proud to be an owner of an American created Ford Escape!! This is certainly my first Ford I've ever bought and I really feel I have produced an Superior Selection. Thanks to Gwinnett Place Ford in Duluth GA for their care and help… God Bless.

Patience and Understanding..!!!! I wanted to thank you for all your help last week when I had my meltdown! Of course vehicle trouble is constantly a headache. It's always nice to have somebody you are able to count on when things go awry. Your patience, understanding and follow thru was absolutely appreciated. I Hope Gwinnett Place Ford has a great week. Wendy B P.S. I owe you a drink

A good deal more Effort Than Any Other Dealership!!!! I should say that Gwinnett Place Ford in Duluth GA was First-rate at following up. We walked away from the deal nearly two weeks ago, even so your folks continued to call asking what could be done to make the deal happen. This is Extra than any other dealership in Duluth GA we've ever worked with. Simply because your employees took the time to follow up and worked difficult to ensure our happiness, we decided to come back, give it an additional shot and close the deal on the Ford Fusion.

Thanks..
.
.!!!! Matt, You do certainly get totally satisfied from me. I didn't buy my vehicle from you. If I had known how good and caring Gwinnett Place Ford in Duluth GA is I would have. I think This can be my last car. If I need any Much more service on my Ford I will be at Gwinnett Place Ford in Duluth GA. Asking for Matt. Thanks. Arlene B.

Perfect Service!!!! I've been in client support for 40 years and I know that your people are your most important product. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to many A lot more visits of Extraordinary {service|su

No comments:

Post a Comment